Monday, February 16, 2009

Frustrated.

Frustrated, angry. Exasperated.
I have SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS right now, and the whole back-and-forth thing is driving me crazy right now. One of my clients refuses to email me, even after 5 or 6 emails, while the other is just right except for my teacher butting in and giving as making the client reconsider my progress.

However, in real life, I have a tattoo commission, which is working out fine. I just did a window painting for a business, and it went fine. So why is all my FAKE commission work more complicated than the real shit?


Either way, I just need to figure this out.

And I found out I'm highly allergic to Rives BFK paper, about halfway into a 3-foot drawing. My arms won't stop itching. Blah.

TIME FOR PRODUCTIVITY.

1 comment:

  1. MAKE IT MORE STREET, BRO. ::slightly askew baseball cap::

    ReplyDelete