Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's the end of the world.

Well, no. It's not.

But I miss Jared a lot. It's hard to have your heart filled up to burst and then deflated once someone's gone. He makes everything so bright and colorful when he's around, which makes me world look dark and ugly when he leaves.

He hand-made me a Valentine that said "I love you" in like, 12 different languages (including binary). He put a LOT of effort into it, and it's beautiful.

My heart hurts, I think. If it were a color, it would be blue.


Time to go on with life the way it is until I can see him again. I hate to be such a downer, but sometimes you have to be sad to appreciate the happy times.

Jared did eat a (mostly) whole squid though when we went out to dinner. That was pretty excellent. And we bought lots of asian candy and foods and things. We went on long walks and had dates and did everything I've always wanted to do in a relationship. He bought me a rose in downtown crossing.

He makes me feel so special, precious. It's difficult to not want to feel that way all the time.


But I'll just work hard for now and make him proud. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment